Since 2001, BBSA has provided strategic and operational change management advice with a focus on the organisational and people aspects of development.
BBSA provides consultancy services to public and private sector organisations and has worked with a wide range of commonwealth, state and private sector organisations throughout Australia to provide support and strategic advice.
BBSA works with customers to:
- Enhance employee engagement with the organisation’s objectives.
- Encourage and enhance the organisation’s leadership with the ability to develop capability to transfer knowledge and experience.
- Design, develop and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Improve business processes to enable sustainability in the organisation in the short and long term.
- Drive organisational change using implementation projects based on comprehensive organisational design methodologies.
- Develop and align business processes and strategic goals.
- The BBSA team works in partnership with organisations to harness the power of change to ensure that the organisation continues to grow and manage the impacts of change on the workforce and within the associated market place.
BBSA has a team of highly qualified and experienced consultants and advisers from both the public and private sectors. BBSA has a strong national presence with Consulting and Coaching Teams in Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane. Our work is highly collaborative, supportive and consultative.
We prefer to work as part of an in-house team to build relationships and ensure that development and implementation of each project is effective, successful and sustainable.